Frequency distribution and potence ratio of agronomic traits in F1 generation of intraspecific crosses of Robusta coffee.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Share this article
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Ucu Sumirat, Priyono ,, Surip Mawardi, Selection of Superior Genotypes of Coffea Canephora Pierre on ControlledHybrid Population Using Cluster Analysis Method , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 23 No 2 (2007)
- Ari Wibowo, Indah Anita-Sari, Agung Wahyu Susilo, Implications of Cocoa Pod Storage and Temperature to the Performance of Pod Components and Seedling Growth , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 37 No 2 (2021)
- Ari Wibowo, Dwi Nugroho, Ucu Sumirat, Seed germination performance of nine Arabica coffee (Coffea arabica L.) varieties under the laboratory condition after six months of storage period. , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 36 No 3 (2020)
- Ari Wibowo, Miftahur Rizqi Akbar, Ucu Sumirat, Heritability and Combining Ability of Some Vegetative and Yield Characteristics of Promising Arabica Coffee Varieties in Indonesia , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 38 No 1 (2022)