Establishment of an efficient primary callus induction for embryogenic potential of Coffea arabica
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Share this article
Most read articles by the same author(s)
- Rina Arimarsetiowati, Fitria Ardiyani, Pengaruh penambahan auxin terhadap pertunasan dan perakaran kopi arabika perbanyakan Somatic Embryogenesis (The effects of shooting and rooting of arabica coffee propagation through Embryogenesis Somatic auxin uses). , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 28 No 2 (2012)
- Rina Arimarsetiowati, Embryo Germination Development of Coffea arabica L.at Various Media Composition, Subcultures Stages and Embryo Size , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 33 No 3 (2017)
- Erwin Prastowo, Novie Pranata Erdiansyah, Rina Arimarsetiowati, Leaf Mineral Composition of Coffee Infected by a Hemileia vastatrix Fungus in Bondowoso, East Java , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 35 No 1 (2019)
- Erwin Prastowo, Rina Arimarsetiowati, Characteristics of coffee as a response to different environmental conditions in Lampung: I. Morphological variations , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 35 No 2 (2019)
- Erwin Prastowo, Rina Arimarsetiowati, Morphological Variations of Robusta Coffee As a Response to Different Altitude in Lampung , Pelita Perkebunan (a Coffee and Cocoa Research Journal): Vol 35 No 2 (2019)